Losbergi dates back more than 200 years, which is evidenced by the population census of 1811, which is the oldest document available in the historical records of Lielauce Manor. According to the evidence, the restored Losbergi House was once a building of a large dairy farm complex.

Historical facts:

  • The first name of the estate was LOZBERGI, then LOSBERĢI, and then since 1991 – LOSBERGI
  • The name of the property originally dates back to the 14th century as a settlement of ancient Semigallians
  • Significant archaeological finds have been unearthed here. In 1935, the burial site was examined, and several valuable finds were discovered, including an early Iron Age sun wheel symbol, the 'Wheel' (origin.– Ritenītis), which could date from around the 5th–7th centuries
  • The building was destroyed during World War II (the last population register can be found from 1941).
  • The last owner was a Lieutenant in the 1st  Liepaja Infantry Regiment, Corporal of the Kalpaka Battalion - Andrejs Baumanis, son of Jānis. In 1935, he was awarded the Latvian Order of the Three Stars, 5th Class, Bearer of the Order. During World War II, he left Losbergi and went into exile in the USA. In the last years of his life, he lived in Norfolk, where he died in 1961.
  • Imants Ziedonis, a popular Latvian poet, has paid a visit to Losbergi as well.

In the early 1990s, Losbergi became the property of the Bronuši family. In autumn 2022, the Losbergi art&wedding resort opened its doors and began its activities.